The Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce offers a business network that benefits all of its members, from management of large corporations to sole-proprietors.
- Gain easy access to a broad network of leaders in local, national and multi-national organizations with links to Switzerland.
- Receive invitations to Chamber events featuring prominent guest speakers with whom you will be able to interact.
- Achieve exposure for your business with a listing on the Chamber's website.
- Obtain a complimentary subscription to the Chamber’s e-newsletter.
- As a corporate member you can advertise your company’s products/services in the e-newsletter.
- Make new business contacts in a non-business environment at the Chamber’s annual golf tournament, and at the annual formal dinner dance.
- Protect yourself and your business with the Group Insurance Plan offered through the Chamber (see details below).
- Get discounts on your personal car and home insurance
- Gain access to yearly university scholarship awards, which are open to children of members of the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Aviva Home and Auto insurance discount
We strive to continuously improve and expand the service offering to our members. As such, we are pleased to announce that the SCCC will be offering discounted rates on auto and home insurance to its members through an exclusive SCCC group insurance plan underwriting by AvivaCanada. Aviva Canada is the country’s second largest property and casualty insurer and offers an extensive Claims Service Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are interested in learning how much you could save, call 1-877-787-7021 to get a quote or visit www.avivacanada.com/SCCC
for more information. This latest addition expands our current insurance offering from health insurance through the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance by Johnston Group to now also include preferred rates on auto and home insurance by Aviva.
Educating future generations with member-exclusive scholarships
We are proud to offer yearly scholarship awards. These awards are open to children of members of the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce. The deadline for scholarship applications is July 15 for the academic year starting in the fall.
Member-exclusive LinkedIn group
Earlier this year, the SCCC also launched a private LinkedIn group to help our members gain easy access to a broad network of leaders in local, national, and multi-national organizations. We encourage that you take advantage of this great opportunity to stay connected with fellow members.
In the “About” section, divide Chamber History with a secondary titling, e.g. History Highlights to showcase the more prominent achievements, which are incidentally also benefits.